Re: Buying Eloquence

hey guys good news! I found the legally available decTalk source code! you know what this means? well guys I am not a programmer its just not one of my strengths. but if someone else out there is, this means we could possibly have a sapi5 decTalk that is very very responsive just like ESpeak before it was abandoned for some reason by jonathan duddington. we could mod decTalk's intonation to make it sound like keynote gold or eloquence, or add new voices. or even add new languages. so could anyone out there be willing to take this on? here is the link to the decTalk source code!

http://grossgang.com/tts/dectalk%20soft … Ad%202.zip