Re: Survive the Wild!

at cocoah: there's no plate of ignorance anywhere. It's just that: there was the fact that something was going to happen to the server sooner or later, so you might or might not have lost that dfc even if someone gave you one because of death due to lag. I'm not sure what will happen for those who lost things, died, etc, due to lag, so I can't really tell you anything other than to be ready to play as soon as the server is back online. Before people start flooding this topic with "the server is offline", that fact is known. Sam is doing everything he can to get everything smooth and running, but humans do need to sleep too, so it may take a while before things are playable. If I had to put down a guess, I'd say keep an eye on this topic the next 24 hours, it probably will (mind probably, since I don't have a crystal ball) contain good news by then.
For those who contacted me in game to ask for account ids, dfc id's etc...: you will get them as soon as things work propperly. After all, you do deserve what you payed for, so you will get it. Just don't expect any admin coming online to have a box full of id's: all info will still have to be verified etc, so either admintell or pm at least your email address and paypal id so we can send those the right way. Payment id's are in the confirmation emails you received from paypal.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : phoenix1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : phoenix1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : phoenix1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sajad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : marro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector