Re: Newb Needing Help With Classes In BGT

@lukas

This helps a lot, but I still have a few questions. I didn't mention this in the first post, but ultimately, I want the player to be able to spawn multiple trampolines on the maps. Could you tell me how I would do this and show me the code for it? I was reading in the manual that a user can assign properties to a variable, instead of just declaring them in the constructor of the class, if that makes sense. So I want a person to be able to, for example, select a trampoline from a menu and then type in the number on the map they wish to put it.

The second thing I'm confused on is how I can have multiple instances of the trampoline, so one could be on tile 5, another on 10, etc.

Also, right now, I am just using ints to keep track of the board size, playerposition, etc.

Thank you for your help so far.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ross via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector