Re: Ranking Screen Readers In Windows10 Anniversary Update: your thoughts?

Hi,
I think the ranking isn't completely accurate.
Narrator has just taken its first step towards a good screen reader, but this does not mean that is got the first place, in this update of Windows.
In my view, I think NVDA is the best screen reader at the moment of speaking, but that will probably change when JAWS 18 is released which promises to fulfill the gaps in accessibility of Windows 10.
Narrator is good, I'm not saying Microsoft disappointed us again this time, but it cannot take the throne of two of the best screen readers (JAWS and NVDA) who have been in existance for more than 10 years. Its true that with Narrator you can browse the web, read text, work with folders, but it supports a highly smaller number of programs compared to JAWS or NVDA.
My ranking would be:
1. NVDA.
2. JAWS.
3. Microsoft Narrator.
My favourite is still JAWS as I find it more accurate on word processing, web browsing and more, more, but NVDA is exactly in the same line with it.