Re: Manamon Trading thread

Hay Jason sW, do you think I could ask you to trade me an Aquaf in about 7 and a half or so hours from the time this gets posted?
I stil have an lv 1 flamia sitting in my transportal, and I'm vary close to finishing my manapedia.
I stil can't host, and this should be the last trade I need to do.
I'd need you to PM me your IP again, as I don't have the PM with it anymore.
If you can help me out one final time, please post here, and I'll let you know when I'm online.
Later!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jack534 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jack534 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : James via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : James via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Viktor via Audiogames-reflector