Re: Wheel Of Time Audio Prologue Please?

Hello.
@Cae, thank you thank you thank you! I appreciate this more than I can say! I love wheel of time and this always was fun to listen to. The guy who does Ishamael is probably my favorite he really captures Ishamael's smug evil personality lol. Plus lews therin's grief and madness are really heartbreaking. I'm curious where on earth did you find something like the prologue? I mean it's almost non-existent.
@Narf, nope there is no more of this. Whoever did it never went beyond the prologue. If you google it you will never find it. There are plenty of prologues of the eye of the world on youtube and probably on torrents too but not this one. They did such a wonderful job with the prologue I never understood why they didn't continue.