If you're stuck on f5 of the shadow kingdom, this is covered elsewhere and you might be able to figure it out with the search feature.

It's kind of a niggly question though, so I'll give you a hint. The southern path is not a dead end. Go south, not east, as soon as you're in it. You're probably gonna get shot once.

Just finished the factory. The team's all around level 43-47. Lamgurk got Mudslide. Could've sworn the Sheepit line also got Hammerhead? I don't see it. Mudslide...I just wish it was more accurate. But I suppose it's not bad. Lamgurk has monster attack so it hits like a truck. My dream team's not looking quite so dreamy anymore. I still like Tarboo mostly, I like Elvond, and I'm fairly fond of Dussoket (though it would be nice if it got more than freaking Electric Shock before level 49) but Lamgurk is not impressing me much, Hydrake is decent but still relying on Power Leaf for plant coverage, and Domes tress just doesn't have quite enough stats to pull off what it's trying to do. That, and it's still relying on Rookie Kick and Slam for actually doing damage. I love the concept, but manamon seems to be all about killing stuff quickly, and Domestress...just can't do that. If there was such thing as a manamon "stall team" as in pokemon, then Domestress might be very good; as it stands, I'm quite underwhelmed. Will probably stick with her for the remainder of the guide since she's part of the team and does pull her weight sometimes, but if I do another playthrough with another dream team, she certainly won't be on it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Claw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector