Re: What is the best IOs file management software?

As I said, I had moved the location of my iTunes media folder a long time ago, so I can't remember the exact default location any more. It's somewhere in your app data, but I'm not sure if it was local or roaming.

Just open iTunes, find preferences under the edit menu, look for the advanced tab (made sure now, sory about the first missleading guess that it would be called library), and the first object on that tab is a readonly edit field which contains the media folder's current location. From here, you can either change it to your liking using the change button right next to it, or you can just use it to know where the folder is located.

Lukas

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : deshibedeshi via Audiogames-reflector