Re: Ranking Screen Readers In Windows10 Anniversary Update: your thoughts?

Well, I think it depends on the way you'll be using your computer.
If you're accustomed to the windows 7's interface, you will much unlikely take advantage of some features added to this version, such as Windows ink or Windows hello. The start menu is improved, but you will need to get used to it as it is not as simple as the one of Win 7. They say the performance is improved, but that also depends on your computer. Some new computers get along well with Windows 10, and others don't. My new computer I bought a month ago works solidly with windows 10. since the first day I got it, I have seen only a crash of Outlook. But others have performed pleasantly well. If you're using JAWS, I'd say that JAWS does not work well with combo boxes in settings. "Remember that Control panel is replaced by a handier app, called settings."
NVDA works pleasantly with Win 10, although I'd say that it's still a little sluggish on windows explo rer, especially in this version.
Coming back to my point where I said "It depends on how you will use your computer", there are a lot of modern/metro apps which do not resemble the UI of windows 7, and I believe, you, as a traditional PC user will not take advantage of them. They tend to turn your computer into a tablet, something that your iPhone or android does better. So you may need to remove most of them as I did. Being a windows 7 user, you may want to have another start menu which resembles the one of Win 7, and Classic shell is there for you. But it didn't work for me. So I may find something else that satisfies you.
Other features you may discover when you install it, but remember the privacy section. Windows 10 collects data about you, about the way you type, the way you speak, interact with your device and so on. So you will want to customise them to your preference.