Re: Beatstar pro is finally here!

Hi,

I'm creating a beatstar soundpack. I posted a question somewhere else before learning about this thread, which I've figured out, but I have a new one.
I have created the pack, the music files worked fine in the pack creation tool, but then when I play, the first level of music plays, but then it does not play the second level onward. it just gives you the commands in the correct rhythm without any music to keep the beat with.
Can anyone make any suggestions as to why it might be doing this? I have 34 levels and they would stink without the music.
Thanks,
Blake