Re: Android Game recommendations

wa? , is that playable? , I mean Asphalt 8: Airborne, Bike Race (TFG), Speedy Ninja?, sounds not, but not sure, rofl
some of game I know is:
spellstack
star trader
pirate and traders
stemp stumper
quiz up ( not sure how the hek you guys could play this one, the timeing are so omg)
a blind legend, well I think you ever tryed this one
random adventure ( the map isn't  accessibel , though, so, you need to reliabel with the  coordinate systems )
audio game hub
jai eung (need to know korean language , or maybe not, I don't know how to change the language, ugh)
some text games
orange tree and friend, such as milky baby (seriously this dev is nothing mutch to do, they keep creating the same type of game over and over, nearly all of the game by this dev is accessibel, though, so yeah)
droid flip
crazy bat
jumpin sorce RS (damn how to spell this one)
turfe wars.
I will tell you more if I get some others game