Re: accessible PSP Games?

Hi.
I have an sort of urgent question and hope that someone of you can help me?
Does someone know how to save your progress and settings in MLB 06? Somehow, my audio and other setting will not save after quitting the game and they will just go back to normal when i restart the game.
For information, I am using an PSP 3000 slim with the software version 6.31