Symptoms that you are playing redspot to much

I'm posting this topic because it would be fun to share people's ideas, and it was fun to post replies on symptoms of rhythm rage and manamon, so I'm posting a new topic with a different game.
1. You think that you are in a dangerous place where everyone is killing everyone. 2. (Happened to me.) You constantly hear the item indication sound even if you are not playing the game. I had that experience, when I played redspot for about 3 hours straight. After that, I heard that item indication sound for about 2 days, In school, at home, and even in my bedroom. That was horrible.
3. When you make a misstake, you hear redspot's dying sound.
If you have any ideas, post them here.