Re: the "lucky cop" is ready to download!

Hi. I've played this game for about 30 minutes and i would like to give you some bugs that i encountered that maybe you can fix.
First about items: Sometimes i pik up an item, i get nothing, i get the sound, but nothing happpens. And also, the 50 dollars item doesnt even work, no matter what your money is at, but all the others do work. That's strange.
Next, this thing that i encountered when i herd this person running away from me, the one that beeps. I killed it and was frozen for ever. I didn't bother to chek my coordinates if i was falling, but at one point, i think i fell down from the end of a platform and, the same thing, except i could, very slowly, maybe i was just facing some way constently, but it sounded like i was running, but slower than normal, and i was falling down to like minus 200 and then quit from the pause menu.
So yeah, thats all  ive encountered so far. I hope you will expand this game as much as you can, and good luck on your coding!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector