I can answer a couple of the questions posed a few posts back, though not all of course.

1. If you want to convert kilograms to pounds, multiply by approximately 2.2. So if something says it's 40 kilograms that means it's about 88 pounds.
2. There are just over 3 feet to 1 meter. A meter and a yard are pretty close together. As such, if you have something that says it's 1.3 meters tall, it's probably about 4 feet tall or thereabouts.
3. So you actually answered your own question regarding both the short cutscene coming into San-cot City and the manamon Octoross uses as a sacrifice. That cutscene you hear is Octoross catching the thing. And as for whether it's native to Tangeria? Yes, it is, but you'll have to do a lot of work to ever see it.
4. The manamon holding up the bell is, I'm pretty sure, Ninjarkin. Third form of the Monja line.

Beyond that, I'm glad you guys mostly agree with my post. The aim there wasn� 39;t to suggest Aaron is being lazy or unfair or that we should have a free game. It was only to lend some perspective, particularly about the amount of work vs. the amount of benefit for teachable moves, and the amount of work vs. a 3DS game, which is not even comparable. Something else I forgot to mention though: in a 3DS game, you've got at least one and probably a few people actually making music with a sequencer and/or an arranger keyboard, or even with true voice or instrument samples. I know some of Manamon's music is that way, but I also know a lot of it has been borrowed from specific places or bought from them. There's no problem with this, but that's something your average 3DS title cannot and will not do, so that's yet another way that an audio game may cut corners where a professional 3DS game cannot.

Something Aaron said in his email to me really struck home. He said that being an audiogame developer doesn't pay. He's right, mos tly. You're not doing it as a full-time job. But he said all of this in the same breath that he said he couldn't justify spending more time, etc. Well surely, if he came into this saying that it doesn't pay, then he was hoping for a bit of money but not necessarily expecting to make long-term profits. I feel like he's asking for consideration on both sides of the fence here. By my way of seeing it, he was okay putting a year and a half of intermittent work into the game and charging forty bucks American for it, but now that it's out and being gobbled up, he's not quite so interested in putting a couple more weeks of work into it to hugely improve it. I dunno, I find it weird and a little troubling. I suppose a game is done whenever the developer says it's done, but that leaves a somewhat bitter taste.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : patjk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : patjk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AmstelFM via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector