Re: Another quentinC's gameroom unfair ban, this time its me again

aprone, I still agree with you in most  things, but disagree in others and I say it quite respectfully and without  wanting to start a heating discussion, that is not my intention and I'm being sincere.
I am not that kind of people whoo, lets say, use the doctrine as an excuse to spam others and so one. I am absolutely against it, just because my Lord  teaches  in his word to respect the laws and authorities, and I would not  do anything that I dislike, in this case spam. But again, even if someone threatens me to be killed  if I still spread my christian faith, I will still do it and nobody's gonna change my mind, if I have to die for Jesus I'll die for him.
Now, not getting out of the main subject, I have definetly decided to step over and look forward, there might be better places weeree you might not get kicked out. The saddest thing however, is that I lost contact with most people who used the playroom to listen to the sh ow, and who were my friends as well

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector