Re: Another quentinC's gameroom unfair ban, this time its me again

@nocturnus: I'm with yu this time, man. Its actually the best thing I've read so far, and at least that touched my heart a lt.
After all, the same things they did to Jesus are gonna be done to us as well, because the servant is not greater   than his master as he said. And I accept that, and I cannot oppose myself to that since that's biblical.
The only thing that makes me feel sad, is that I had friends over there, and without talking about christianity I spent great and unforgivable moments, and quite possibly I'll not se this people any more. And this time I'm not speaking as a christian bible freak as nocturnus said, but as the human being who enjoys some laughter and precious, unbelievable, cool and sane moments, with non believers, but people who at least want to have, lets say, a virtual coffee.
But well, I better stop fighting with the wall, move forward and hoping to be able to share with more nice people, somewhere else. Case closed

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector