Re: shadow rine full voice version released

lol alrighty
1: there isn't no, unless you're playing with no hearts and actually taking a decent amount of damage you can usually just heal up from breaking things and hoping they drop recovery hearts
but by the end of that playthrough grinding included I was packing like 9000 karen... it's over 9 thousaaaaaaand! so really why not
2: this is something you'll see me get in the playthrough, links follow but all you need to do is talk to someone
3: that's just background info as far as I know
4: not really as far as I know, lol I think it's just for comedy
5: that I'm honestly not too sure on, my suggestion though is once you're done your current playthrough, make a backup save by copying your clear data then start impossible and see how it goes
I unfortunately don't have the enemy stat multipliers on hand, but if you click on impossible the information will show up in the description
hth
and now, recordings!
no idea if this actually qualifies as a speedrun or not, but it's at least complete, and on desperate mode
the endgame record I posted under akira on the website, so for anyone wanting to see it it's there
I wish I could've done commentary to actually explain stuff, but like I said unfortunately my current computer does not really appreciate multi-source recordings, and I lack a good let'splay quality microphone
but anyways, without further delays here we are
part 1: the ruins and the dragon shrine
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/114 … PT%201.mp3
at the end of this recording is the space time wheel
part 2: the forest of wind, seal and temple underground
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/114 … PT%202.mp3
sorry about the occasional skype noise in these 2 as well as the length, lol lost track of time and forgot to set my skype to DND
in this one I show something that makes treasure 50 a lot easier... the second run through isn't actually necessary for completion but you can guess the reason why I did it
credut goes to yukio nozawa for that one, without his information I either wouldn't know about this or would've taken much longer to actually find it
part 3: final exploration, and extra dungeon
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/114 … PT%203.mp3
here I show off one of the ways I was describing to pick off soul fencer, unfortunately the fight didn't last long enough for me to show both, I also kinda fail at the way I try to show but hey
I also let the ending theme to the dungeon play for a while, not the whole thing because that's adding to the file size but I wanted to listen to part of it
part 4: some final cash grabbed, and the final showdown
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/114 … PT%204.mp3
do not expect a very long fight with rudolf aside from the third form... the final fight just goes to show how overpowered my character is
I chose elena's ending over the true ending mainly just because I like her character the most, lol
there's also a bit of silence at the end between text boxes, got a phone call I had to pick up
for anyone who decides to take a listen, hope you enjoy

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kratos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector