Re: VR demo - no headset required

Hi.
How would this work for pc users.
As far as a 3d card, I do have a 3d card with 3dfx, an old sb play that should work, its totally bad with speech to choppy but is good for music.
I have aquired just reacently a pair of andriea electronics recording phones with a andria superbeam usb soundcard for 30 us dollars from amazon which has no effects but are supposed to be 3d enabled.
I have senheiser hd205 studio dj quality headsets I use for general gaming and audio production.
Sadly anything else is a bit expensive, I had 2.1 speakers surround sound enabled logitech zs100s but well its all I have been able to afford.
I don't have the 5.1 stereo system for true 3d.
Are there 3d headsets for computers and how much are they or is there something cheaper than that giving I won't be using 3d all the time.