At first glance I'd boot Galvanna or Kinidul. Polosses is good and semi-tankish, the three god-dragons are just too good, and Peggisen has supreme coverage even if he doesn't have supreme stats to back it up.

I notice a very interesting trend. Over the last few days, this game thread is really starting to dry up. All the main things about the game are known or being worked on. The questions being asked are largely ones that people should be using the search feature for, and the hottest topic within the thread has been the teaching of moves and the energization of the currently nonexistent metagame.
Now compare that to pokemon. Some of its moves, its types and its metagame in general were pretty patchy, to say the least, yet its metagame tided fans over until generation 2 came out. Then online battling became a thing, and competition just exploded.
The question I ask myself, as a would-be developer, is why the blue hell would you -not pounce on this while you can?

My prediction is that without a serious update, this game is going to be just another one on the VG-Storm pile before the year's out. Oh sure, the odd person will download it, play it, ask about it, but the craze will last for weeks, maybe a couple of months, instead of the better part of a year. And what's worse by far? That short craze will make those already wary of VG-Storm's history as a company warier still, and less likely to shell out comparatively big bucks to buy the next game, which may or may not be professionally handled or well supported.

I really hope this isn't Manamon's fate, or VG-Storm's either, but I see the writing on the wall.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AmstelFM via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lenny2016 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lenny2016 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ruhan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector