Re: back to the core!

Okay I just reset my own password and I believe I see what the problem your having is.

When your password is reset your sent an e-mail with a link, like http:\\core-exiles.com\password20584839 (this isn't a real example so don't anyone try clicking it). You need to follow that link to get to the screen that shows your actual password either by clicking it or by copying it into a web browser. I wonder if you have been copying the link into your password box instead of clicking it.

your password is given on that new screen in the browser, it says "your password is" and then 8 characters, for example the one I was sent was ph1tcnx6 though I've now changed it back to something else in the game..

hth.

  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: connor142
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: venom
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: venom
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: venom
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: connor142
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: venom
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: wp85