Re: Guild Wars and accessibility.

I've seen hints at it, but I've never found the things they use.  It's mostly been sighted players saying that they knew blind players who did, but they didn't know how they did it.  Most of the things that you need to do is already mapped out, it would just be switching equipment, and setting skills if you need to change them.  Apart from that and reading chat, I think it could be doable.