Re: A new audio game from a new developer - Dark Passenger

Maybe it wil sounds weird or surprising but Steam is the best actually.

You can add me on steam, my ID is below the post and We can talk or send me PM.
I'll be happy to help you balance the experience and do everything to make this great title. I listened to the gameplay and I must say the quality is really great! the mics and perfectly set and maybe there is one sound which was in lower quality, I mean this one when you'll beat a section (don't know how to call it but there are a sounds when you can or example past this sleeping guard)

I'm looking to put my hands on it seriously and I hope there gamepad support.
I;m using x360 one for now but I'll buy the DS4 for sure in the future.
Take care!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : IdeaCabin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : IdeaCabin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : IdeaCabin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jack534 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : IdeaCabin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : IdeaCabin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector