Re: Clok Mud

To add to maric's point : if you seek clok soundpack for mush, the stable, easier to set up one is by Sneak, aka Coanid in clok. I recoded the extended version of that pack that is harder to set up but with more sounds floating somewhere in the forum as well. If you need stabler, easier to set up version, go for the original one. If you need something more of a deal, harder to set up but worth it, I wouldn't mind helping uou set up my pack. Thank you.