the space game

Hi,
I am currently working on a port of the old space game that was (and still is) hosted on BPC programs.  This was a game developped by Graham Pierce for the blazy notetakers and MS Dos Qbasic back in the day.  I am porting it to BGT so that it can be played on windows.  Do any of you remember this game, and, if so, did you like it?  Would you play it again?  Obviously it would be released as freeware.

  • [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: harrylst
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Trenton Goldshark
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: harrylst
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Locutus
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: harrylst
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: harrylst
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: scotf2012
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: harrylst