Re: copy of troopinum and troopinum 2?

Superb, unfortunately, as complete and helpful as this archive really is, we still don't yet have an official status of the games. So thus it'll have to hold for now. However, I'm starting to wonder now. We don't have an official status of the games. Justin is kind of impossible to reach, however, Dan has publicly considered open sourcing the games. So, while still unofficial, this does kind of hint at an official status being made. After all, Dan was pretty much one of the lead programmers in these games. If Justin doesn't have the code which he doesn't because he lost it, Dan is most likely the one that still does. Let's wait and see.