Re: papa sangre has returned!

Ok, I've only gotten past the 12th level so far, but, I enjoy this game very much.  I use the giro on my phone to play instead of gestures, and it is a very interesting adventure so far.  I can't wait to see how it ends.  Personally, I like this one much better than Papa Sangre the first, but, they are both wonderful games!