Re: Uncharted 4 accessibility: There is hope

Sure I'll let you know.
I'm still excited about the gameplay in this game, since it makes a lot of things quite accessible, and there just needs to be added a few things to make the game more playable...
Do you have any thoughts about this out from my post on the Playstation forum?
Do you have any other great places where I should post this to get more peoples attention?