Re: paladin of the sky and park boss, also for mac now

Hi.
Interesting.
As the developer of park boss id be interested in how you've done that with out the source code.
I've not got a problem with you doing the port however as a matter of  courtesy  You may have asked before making it available.
As I said, as long as you aren't charging for the port, I'm happy for you to do this but OSX is not an officially supported platform.
Thanks.
Nick.