Re: I can't instal a GMA dice on My computer

For each of the GMA Games' title, there are two places where you can download the games. The first has a description as well as download links, there are two pages, one for paid for games, and the other for the free games. The free games page has a description of GMA Dice but no download link. The second place is a downloads page that just has links to download the games, the links are in two lists, again one for their paid games, and the other for the free games, that's where you'll find the download link for GMA Dice.

@Giovani

You're welcome! I'm glad I was able to help. Shake, rattle, and Roll!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector