Re: a direct suggestion to moderator regarding banning and unbanning.

Not about banning but definitely a need for moderator actions, or lack of, needing to be peer reviewed.

In a topic about a new accessible game being developed and already on Steam, I posted a message about Steam's inaccessibility and my opinions about Steam itself. Another member later called me the resident troll for posting that message.

This was three days ago and no moderator has cautioned the member about personal attacks. If I had been the one calling somebody a troll, you can be certain that I would have been called out for it with in a few hours.

So, it appears there are double standards here, it's OK for other people to attack other members, but heaven forbid that I should even think along those lines.

Since I'm apparently not allowed to voice my opinions, because the moderators allowed the name calling to stand, I went back and edited the original post.