Re: Crazy Party: mini-games and card battle! (beta41)

One thing I'm now wondering is if I start a server and am waiting for players, is nobody connecting because my server doesn't show up in the list, or is nobody connecting simply because I'm not lucky? At this point I'm not sure.
I did connect to someone else's server, though i do recall in manamon I had a similar issue where I could connect to others but others couldn't connect to me, rather odd since I have started servers on this laptop before.

I was also a little sad that during the board game I joined my connection dropped. it's a shame I couldn't leave a mesage since I don't want people to think I dropped out because I was losing.

Oh, and the joker is an odd beast. I tried using it, and what it seems to do is give you an alternative minigame, but I wasn't told what the alternative minigame was, actually I sat around and only realized it was  underwater after a short time so came up with zero points .

i'll be glad to try it again, though hopefully the server will work next time.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hayri Tulumcu via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector