Re: Some Questions About Sharing Files Through My Blog

If you're willing to put forth some money, I'd say go get a web host or virtual private server and install it there. You'd still get the functions of a Word Press dashboard, but depending on the web host's limitations you'd have more space and file format options. Alternatively you could purchase Word Press premium (Word Press for business I think it's called), though that is definitely pricey.
On my blog I simply baught 10 gb of storage space since I only tend to upload audio files there, but your site sounds like a media content heavy resource, so I'd definitely consider going with a web host or server with self hosted Word Press (wordpress.org).