Re: Audiogame soundtracks BT Sync folder

My client is running, so I know there's at least one peer with the content. Try giving it some time and see what happens. If nothing happens, I really don't know what to say except possibly try joining other BT Sync folders, even if you don't really want the content. If none work, there's probably some problem with your computer or your network that's keeping traffic from getting through.