Re: Announcing the audiogames archive

Sorry all for the long delay in responding. To summarize:
All of the issues reported have been fixed.
I received a huge email this morning in which was detailed about a hundred different broken links and typos. A huge thanks goes out to whoever took the time to write it, since I'm now pretty confident in saying that the archive should be stable and all links should be working.

Phil: I've added 1995 as PCS's start date. Do you know who did write devil star scavenger hunt?
As far as my email goes, please use the agarchive contact addresses, or just link directly to our contact page. This will make sure that if somebody else is working on the archive they'll be able to answer requests, rather than everything going to my personal email.

Thanks to everybody for the feedback, and for checking out the archive.
I'm glad its finally out there for everybody to use, and its nice to see such a positive response from the community.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gregsteel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector