Re: Rhythm Rage has been released! Yes indeed!

Hi.

I've finally got to sit down and put some serious time into this game, and I'm definitely liking thus far.
One miner problem though, I can't download the other packs from Oriol's site.
For some weerd reason when I click on the "click here to download" buttons, ie crashes. I can download the example pack fine, but that seems to be the same as the beatstar mega mix, and manifestly the game downloads work okay.
When I try to save the links directly, they come up as html documents not zips or pack files.
So, how do I get the other packs for the game?
It seems weerd that the links on Oriols site aren't working correctly, (all his others do, I've been downloading and testing games for  the db).