Found what I'm quite sure is another bug.

So, I decided to really and truly try Simulon. It really is pretty awful to start with, its attack stat is just terrible. By the time it evolves for the last time at 45, its attack is mediocre instead of awful, and both defenses are quite good.
So here's the bug. This line gets Tunnel, but if it uses it, the move will hit over and over and over again. In other words, if you use Tunnel once, you'll be locked into using the move over and over without a choice once it hits. This is not how Tunnel is supposed to work, and it's not how I've seen it work on other manamon, so I really don't get it. It's either a hidden Simulon perk (which I seriously doubt) or it's a bug (which is what I suspect).
Apparently Simulon gets a move called Stone Avalanche or something, and I want to see if it gets anything else besides. That, and I want to know how good Stone Avalanche is. This might be one of th ose manamon best suited as a wall with some attack capabilities, sorta like a poor man's Fiendour with more weaknesses.

Took Guerrerrol to level 64, and the last thing it learned is Gammadrain. Fair warning: a plant-fighting type royally hates the move Toxic Storm. In raising Guerrerrol, I realized something. The Master Stadium really isn't kind to plant and/or fighting types. Plant types can't stand the first or second tamer, and as for the third one, both Arctana and Submenno are fast and will tear them up with ice attacks. If they're plant-poison, Squarpha also messes them up. And if they're not plant-poison, Turoison can screw them up a bit with Toxic Storm+Rehydrate combo. Really not very nice. Too bad we don't see stuff like Eksponge and Fingon in that fight. And then the fourth tamer is sound-based, so there's a bit of a reprieve there. The stadium master doesn't, at last count, have anything actually weak to plant on his team, an d there are a couple (Dragomier comes to mind) which will wreck plant types.
Fighting isn't too much better. I'm coming more and more to realize that having a fighting type really isn't a huge deal. Your go-to types appear to be magic, water, earth, electric and maybe air. Ice too, but that's mostly for Irroadium.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector