Re: Survive the Wild!

Hey all!
Good morning  \ evening / afternoon!
From a time ago I wanted to suggest something which might be a bit difficult to Sam to do. And might take a long time. And it's, a categorized inventory.
Browsing a categorized inventory is much much easier than normal one, that one where you choose a category by shift+right arrow and shift+left arrow since if you press left arrow or right arrow, you'll choose a specific items where your posission stopped on. It might be categorized as following:
Food: Includes your food, whether it's raw, gutted or captured. As well as other meats that you gather.
Weapons: Includes all your weapons which you have, such as shutgun, revolver and shells. As well as bullets and shields, hehe. Don't want to forget the deadly lovely grenade. And so metal arrows. Arrows, Crossbow, bow and all known weapons that we have.
You might also want to put general category, which includes everything, or name a sp ecific category for such items, papers, coins, strings, and so on. You might name it tools to put strings, papers, pen, coins, branches and woods, skillets, spits and other things like that.
You might also want to put a category that includes quests items. You can organize it on your way that you want. The thing I suggest that because, even if you use letter navigation, it won't benefit you. Especially if you use another language file of STW: And you try to press "D" inside your inventory, you get for example conejo muerto if you've chosen Spanish. Although it's with "C" but it's following the English navigation rule I guess.
Once we choosed a category, we will stay at the last chosen category even if we closed our inventory and opened it again. So that would make our way more easier than searching for something for a long time, or move it to top. Still works. And it also changes the deffault normal style of this inventory that we ha ve, we might need to have an option to select normal inventory style or new one.
Thanking in anticipation. Coco!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sajad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sajad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : orange1331 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : orange1331 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nightmare via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nightmare via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector