Re: Adventure To Fate : Future Apocalypse (upcoming iOS game)

Hi TouchMint,

I just started playing all three of your games, and I want to thank you for putting so much work into the accessibility.
It took me a long time to figure out how to interact with everything in the game, but it is truly worth the effort, once it all becomes clear.

LOL, I had a literal startle-shudder-cringe reaction when giant roaches showed up.

I have two questions.
Is there any way to be certain that you have explored each room on a floor, other than mentally keeping track?
Secondly, how many levels are in the game?

Thanks again for a great set of games!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector