Re: Fire emblem awakening is playable

Well they have a sound for enemy units. Of course you can't click on these units, but to know where they are is important. So usually I press l to switch between characters. I also press the top left button on the touch screen to show or hear wich characters are which. And when I find the character that's being attacked, I trace every square around that character in order to find the enemy. For enemies there is a sharp click sound when you press a over them. And to attack the enemy you locate them and you press a in order to attack.