Plea to all developers

Hi All,

I have now been blind for 10 years and in that time not 1 football manager game has been made accessible, with exception to football chairman obn ios, but that do not count as you cannot choose your team on match days.

I have written to e a sports, sports interactive and eidos to try and convince them the interest it would generate if they were made accessible.   I mean the games are 95% text based so it should not be a major issue surely?

football chairman has made millions in sales on ios so if developers can just see what they have achieved potential is there.

Hell I would accept any sports management sims, NFL, NBA, NHL.  Anything, its that desperate.

Hopefully a talented developer like Aprone will see this post and see theres a lot of potential in this genre, because we are seriously lacking in the sports field of audio or accessible gaming.

Please don't suggest Hat Trick because its god Awful, also I was told I Club Manager was accessible on ios but I found it was not, anyone else here has tried it?

best wishes
Shrike