Re: Kings age strategy game by gameforge.com

I wish there was actually more to do in terms of development than just who can minimax the fastest and send most attacks, and more about the actual life of your people and the land than a bunch of statistics representing nameless workers who just do nothing but the same quantity of production every day with no variation or personality.

Really I'd care more if I saw my people really develop, could nurse them through natural disasters, bad harvests and any amount of danger, try to keep them satisfied and eventually build huge cities, temples and a real empire.

My lack of interest in the online, dull, stat increasy versions of these sorts of games is only max for my major desire for an offline, single player version with real personality and expantion.

So Aprone, how is Castaways 2 going? big_smile.