Re: Monthly chat September 2016

The Adventure to Fate game I was referring to was Quest to the Core. You're right though, it still has only numbers for the grid, but that actually helped me understand what was happening in Quest for the Future.
Battle Arena is much easier to play, you're right about that too.

Timecrest was created by Sneaky Crab Inc., and they are extremely responsive on Twitter, to their player base in general, but also to those of us with visual impairments. They are releasing huge VoiceOver improvements on the update that will come out in the next few weeks, but the game is fully playable as is, so I think they're just making a good thing great. I love their attitude! They completely rewrote the first two chapters, just to make a better play experience from the story's beginning.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector