Re: newsflash: judgement day released as freeware!

Hi liam.
[[wow]], I perfectly understand exactly why you did that.
Digging round just to get a game  working is a lot of effert.
It reminds me about  some jarte stuff needing old word converters.
Yes I have a system I maintain still on xp.
So I could coppy them and the soundfonts off of them that I wanted.
Now I have the stuff I need in dropbox but I was lucky.
I have gone through many a machine.
I do have a busted cd on a busted xp machine with a busted screen and a busted fan which I won't even try  to restore.
I  do have another running linux but I have not maintained  it for ages.
With the fact I have dosbox and also my sb play with alchemy I alsmost do not need an xp unit and thank god most of the  games I have don't work with xp now.
The next challenge will be for me to say screw you x86  and go x64 because I found a lot of software games, etc only on x64.
However my issu e is in my daily life bar a couple bits of software a lot of stuff is still 32 bit.
Oh and I have 4gb ram which means I basically use most of that 3.5 on 32 bit and its the max and I am just not interested.
Ofcause before it was because I had 16 bit dos code but with talkingdosbox and its varients thats not the case.
Even On my dad who is a completely x64 box most of his software is still 32 bit.
The only things 64 bit bar ccleaner and piriform products , itunes, 7zip, audacity and a few other small programs is office.
And the only reason its even 64 bit is not that its needed, it was just that his company licence worked on both so I was like why the fuck not  and that be it.
But I really could have said screw you x64 and not bothered at all.
The only reason for us you would use x64 is if you planned to run over 4gb ram and guess what, blindies like us really don't need more than that, I mean bar our comercial screenreaders and some large games a lot of our stuff is small and portable and made to run on vary slow singlecore units with 2gb or less and has stayed like that for the last 10 years and above.
Right now i don't  do spreadsheets so all my software which is not a game, a screen reader, or comercial installed program goldwave cdburner, dvd audio extracter etc is a small little thing requiring not much to run.
I do think the community appreciates it that you are trying.
For me I am happy that I don't have to at every reformat get another key for jd which is why I in the end stopped playing it.
As for superliam, that was cool to in its day I still have not managed to beat it its still a good game.
Fact is while its 10 years old its still a valid game for today in more ways than one now.
THe game is set in a future where we are at war with a terrorist organisation.
The world is at war with several terrorist organisations, the big war may be just round the corner so while 10 years old I think the game is more relivant than it was before.
With superegghunt I never got another email with keys but then I got it at atguys so maybe that is different.
Ever since the manamon and paladon streams have started I have been following your twitter and catching the odd stream.
One thing though I have not seen on the stream archive page is how to contact you during streaming.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : EternalGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector