Some program for make chemical formulas and equations that i can use i

Hello,
I have a very good text editor lambda, which allows me as blind to make sophisticated mathematical formulas and equations, and easyli calculate them. It is special software for blinds which uses jaws and nvda to make special output. I want to ask, if is there some program for chemi too? I need to write formulas and equations by some easy way, because of index writing and some other reasons, for which can not I do this in notepad.
I have seen some projects, but do not have experience with them real level.
Have someone some good tip?
Thanks too much.