Re: Sapi5 has been sucsesfaly repaired!

So reviving reviving reviving!
Burak, After sending the registry sapi, say press check registry before it says: Press Check Registry button to begin
OK, press it, It says to me: Missing Key: Software\Microsoft\Speech\PhoneConverters\Tokens\English
Missing Key: Software\Microsoft\Speech\PhoneConverters\Tokens\Spanish
Missing Key: Software\Microsoft\Speech\PhoneConverters\Tokens\French
Missing Key: Software\Microsoft\Speech\PhoneConverters\Tokens\German
Missing Key: Software\Microsoft\Speech\PhoneConverters\Tokens\UKEnglish
Missing Key: Software\Microsoft\Speech\PhoneConverters\Tokens\Universal

6 Repairable errors were detected.
Press the "Repair Registry" button to update missing or invalid keys in your registry
OK, Pressing repair registry: but then?
Reparing ...

Repairing PhoneConverter: English
RepairPhoneConverter: Could not open key SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Speech\PhoneConverters\Tokens\English
Could n ot open key SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Speech\PhoneConverters\Tokens\English
Sorry but this is getting: Or I will or just open the registry manualy or is it give me denied access for a reparable sapi 5 that I'm using with much voices and I can delete or I can that or I can the or that or I can repare it since I'm talking so much and I coudn't get much breath anymore?