Re: dark crime a game will be coming soon

Hi everyone. I just wanted to tell you that this was my idea, if you're trying to help me, thank you very much, but please, don't use my idea without asking me first. I would appreciate it if you asked me before using my idea. I am the developer of dark crime. Sorry if this sounds a little harsh, but I don't really like the idea of someone using my ideas. Sorry if this comes out a little harsher than intended. Have a great day. Oh, before I go I will update my email address.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gonzalez2016s . alovver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gonzalez2016s . alovver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gonzalez2016s . alovver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gonzalez2016s . alovver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fluffy solger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector