IOS games and SpriteKit

Hi guys,

I don't know if this is the right place to post this. I should probably post over on AppleVis since there are more app devs over there. Does anyone know of accessible games that have been made using SpriteKit? I'm in contact with a dev who's trying to find a way to get Voiceover working with their game. It sounds like there's not a lot of documentation for Voiceover support for this particular tool. I thought if there was a game already on the market, there's potential for getting the dev of the existing game to share knowledge.