bgt stuff-, bit torrent sync folder.

Hi guise, As my topic says, I made a folder for bgt stuff. We currently have some classes, source codes, and heat engine, Wich is very advance.
This folder has 6persons currently online:
amir.fj.
EDSON-PC.
IVAN-PC.
ANNO4.
Ultron.
kianoosh.
And I think some other persons that they're currently offline now.
and here's the read-only password. Note: If ya want to put anything in the folder, Pm me here, Or send me a message on skype: kianoosh.shakeri2, Or e-mail me at kianooshshakeri7[[ a-t ]]gmail[.]com
read-only password:
B5T3RHQDF6E6SYIUIT5FOSW52RH7LSNP5
Hope to see you there!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : The coll gamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector