Regarding Elemental Breath, perhaps it would be a bit too overpowered if this happened, but I would like it if we could pick which type it uses. Or at least, have it act like Vulnerability Scan, stronger, but limited to the 3 types (Random note: anyone else find it weird that a fire dragon can breathe water?), and it'd just pick one at random if all 3 types were equal effectiveness. Surely these dragons have control over what comes out of their mouth, and between tamer and Manamon there must be at least some intelligence about which one to spew. As far as I can tell, both Manamon that get this are overall better with physical attacks, and this is a special attack, so I can't see having more control being totally broken. I could even live with its power being lowered to 60 or some such.

Just beat the Master Stadium. Team was level 58 to 61, and I beat it on the first try. Despite its underwhelming moveset, Galvana was super useful, guess having 2 entire teams weak t o it will do that, plus a couple of other mons on other teams. Mortrex damn near wiped me out, but Mud Ball managed to slow down my use of healing items enough to take it out with Drench.
Also squeaked my way to the rocket launch, fighting tamers 10 levels higher than me in the process. Not exactly sure what I'm going to do with this file now, but I want to try out some Manamon for myself, really give them a try, see how they stack up compared to how we assume they will, so I know if my complaints have been valid or unjustified. Won't be doing that by playing through and fighting tamers, but levelling them up and taking on the master stadium should at least give a decent idea. I think it would be fun if there was something similar to the battle tower though, it would definitely add some endgame stuff to work toward, and provide a challenge that's always present even if the manapedia is complete.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kelwl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ekalak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sokun Prom Vireak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector